1) A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to set an appointment and goes toward your procedure. All balances due are CASH only, tips not accepted. We do NOT have an ATM on site.
2) Please make sure your hair is AT LEAST half inch long which means no waxing, trimming or shaving for the past four weeks.
3) *** IF YOU'RE PREGNANT at 5+ months and haven't seen us at least three times in the LAST 5 months, we will not be able to wax you. Pregnancy hormones thicken the hair and the swelling of your body, it'll be an extremely uncomfortable experience for you. NO EXCEPTIONS
4) We only accept clients who are 18 years or older and our tables accommodate up to 300 pounds**
5) We use an ALL PURPOSE strip wax for all body parts
6) Yes, you can wax during your monthly bleeding. We live in the Bay Freakin’ Area circa 2023 which means you won’t be banished to a menstruation hut. Just use a tampon or menstrual cup!
7) If you'd like to be scheduled with your esthie-bestie, EMAIL us (email@example.com) instead and we shall MOVE MOUNTAINS to make that connection happen
8) Never book for a friend. They’ll arrive late (couldn’t find you!) with hair that's too short (didn’t know!) or no show (appts today?!?!?). You end up losing your deposit. It's like last nights Tinder Date: not worth it.
9) If you're trying to schedule consecutive appts with your besties, please EMAIL us to make an appt instead (firstname.lastname@example.org). We got you.
10) If you need a SAME DAY appointment because you’ve scored a last minute date and you’re ill-prepared to have the most mediocre sex of your life, TEXT us (408.805.4929). We can let you know if a cancellation hasn’t yet popped up online
11) We require 24 hour notice for schedule changes and have a 5 minute grace period. If you cancel, reschedule with less than 24 hour notice, no show or arrive more than 5 minutes late to your appointment, you will forfeit any deposit/prepayment, incur bad karma and our estheticians will whisper behind your back. (Oh what, WE'RE mean??!?!? No ma'am, YOU'RE mean!!!). So please schedule responsibly and take traffic, weather and duck crossings into consideration when planning your commute.
We, like, LUV-luv you already and we thank you for choosing us. Mwah! Mwah!